शुक्रवार, 13 दिसंबर 2024

India's D Gukesh became the youngest-ever world chesschampionship

 Chass: D Gukesh becomes youngest world champion pits,arts Ding Liren in game 14        



World Chess Championship 2024: India's D Gukesh became the
 youngest ever world champion on Thursday, December 12. The 1 year old young beat China's Ding Liren in the decisive Game 14 to win the prestigious title.

HOW HE WON THE TITLE -  

 Gukesh secured victory in the 14th and final game of the match . He achieved the required 7.5 points,surpassing Liren's 6.5. When the final game started every one anticipated to end in a draw, but ultimately saw Gukesh claim the title.
 
 The Winning speech- 
 
After winning the title he said " I got a bit emtional because I was not expecting t win. But them I got a chance to press on. Every chess player wants to live this dream. but god kindness great and I am living this dream".

About D Gukesh - 
   
Born-29 may 2006 (chennai)
Education: Velammal  Vidyalaya Ayanambakkam 
Title:Grandmaster(2019)
World Champion: 2024

Follow our YouTube channel for more update about other sports- https://youtube.com/@sportsdhamal604?feature=shared

कोई टिप्पणी नहीं:

एक टिप्पणी भेजें

Wankhede Thriller: Suryakumar Yadav Rescues India After USA’s Powerplay Blitz

  Match Overview In what was nearly the biggest upset in T20 World Cup history, India defeated the United States by  29 runs . W...